Wednesday, April 27, 2011

PND Culture Movies Reflection

A. To what degree did you work toward team goals? (Please explain your answer)
Superior, Excellent, Very Good, Good, Fair, Needs Improvement

Very Good because I contributed to my team by doing things such as finding people to interview, I helped think of some interview questions, and I helped make some slides.

B. What specific tasks and duties did you perform as a member of this team?

I found people to interview, I helped think of some questions, and I helped make some slides.

C. To what degree did you offer your gifts, talents, and time as a member of the team? 
(Please explain your answer) 
Superior, Excellent, Very Good, Good, Fair, Needs Improvement

Very good because I used some of my research skills to find out what equipment you need to use for baseball and I used some of my social skills to find people to interview.

D. To what degree did you take action as a member of the team? 
(Please explain your answer) 
Leader, Very Active, Somewhat Active, Had to Be Told What to Do

Somewhat active because I was trying to do what needed to be done and it is hard for me to stay on task all of the time.

E. What makes you most proud about your movie and why?

I like the fact that we made our movie funny yet got the point across about baseball.

F. If you were going to make any changes to your movie, what would they be?

I would make the camera stay more still and not have as much background noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment