Thursday, May 12, 2011

Music Genome

1. Upload your movie to your blog. [If you have trouble with this, check to see that you exported it in the correct format. You can also upload it to YouTube and embed it into your posting to save time.]


2. A) Identify your chosen musical genre & B) say why you chose it.
A) I chose rap for my project
B) I chose it because it is my favorite type of music.

3. Describe your process...how did you go about finding your songs and information?
I tried to use songs that I already had in my iTunes and songs that were some of my personal favorites.

4. What different kinds of technology did you use to compile your project? [Web tools, Mac tools, etc...]
In Garageband I used the fading tool and in iMovie I used some different slide tools and transitions.

5. What are you good at...what went well for you in this project?
I think that I did good in finding the right videos for the music.

6. With what did you struggle on this project...what was difficult for you?
Matching the video with the music was the hardest part for me.
7. Did you decide to use still slides? Why or why not?  [If not, how did you convey your information?
No because I thought it would be more interesting if i didn't.
8. For what other classes, situations, uses could this type of project be adapted? 
You could use this for any subject instead of doing a powerpoint.

9. What new techniques or technology tools did you use in this project that you've never used before?  Be specific.
I learned how to merge Garageband into iMovie and know the process to match the audio with the video although I am not that good at it yet.

10. How did your project use the transformative property of borrowed images, music, and information to comply with the Copyright Law of 1976?[...not just that you cited the information, etc., but how did you transform the music, information, images, etc.?
I took the videos and music that I used and added to it. I added my voice and some words to the music and videos.

11. Would you do another project like this on your own? Why? Why not? 
Yes I would do this for another subject, but I would not just make a random one for fun on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment